We offer a turn-key auction service which means
we take care of all aspects of your consignment auctions in Green Bay.
We develop, prepare and place all marketing for print & digital advertising.
- Paid ads on FaceBook
- place ads in the appropriate news outlets
- send out mailers to our extensive mailings list
- place signage in suitable locations
- arrange and advertise for public viewing and inspections
- determine the best location to conduct the auction
- orchestrate for qualified staff to professionally arrange and set up the auction
- provide computerized clerking and check out of the auction.
- Craigslist posts
- Social media
- Google adwords & keywords
- Search engine optimization
All auctions conducted by Massart Auctioneers Inc. are clerked and cashiered with state-of-the-art computer systems.
In 1981, we became the first in the state to offer computerized auctions. We have grown and updated on a regular basis to keep abreast with all the newest and most improved modern methods and techniques of serving our clients. Sellers can expect an itemized inventory within 14 days of the auction ending.
Bankers, attorneys and accountants are most impressed with the services we offer, making their job a bit easier and less time consuming.
We also take quality consignments to sell in our weekly online auctions. If you can’t bring your items to us, we also offer a pick-up service for a fee.
Online auctions are conducted both onsite & from our auction facility.